Madea’s Witness Protection Will Reportedly Feature Eugene Levy and Denise Richards
7:50 pm, January 28th, 2012
Tyler Perry is bringing back his most famous character, along with some new faces.
In the film, Levy will reportedly play an embezzling investment boss who’s placed in witness protection and winds up in Madea’s town.
Richards would portray his wife, while Miller’s character believes Levy’s is responsible for his church’s investments tanking.
It marks the seventh movie to feature Perry’s Madea character.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness