MAG: Maddox and Pax Jolie-Pitt Becoming Girl-Crazed “Players”
12:37 pm, October 27th, 2012
Having already wrongly alleged that the kids create “chaos” behind closed doors and that little Shiloh is an out-of-control bully with gender issues, the magazine is now calling 11-year-old Maddox and eight-year-old Pax girl-crazed “players.”
“Maddox and Pax talk about [girls] constantly,” a so-called “insider” tells Star. “They have crushes on different girls in school, which they talk to Angie and Brad about, and constantly point out cute girls in public.”
It doesn’t end there.
The Star source says, “Maddox is so bold that he will bluntly ask a girl for her number after telling her she’s hot, no matter who’s around!”
Even though the boys don’t even have their own phones, Pitt has supposedly had to give them “the talk” about respecting women, claims the tabloid.
“Brad and Angie knew that, at some point, their sons would be interested in girls, but it snuck up on them — they weren’t prepared to have two sons become girl-crazed at the same time!” declares the Star source.
We know Star has been desperate for Jolie-Pitt content of late, but this story is just creepy and wrong.
While it’s a good bet that Maddox and Pax will start to show romantic interest in others as they get older, they are NOT the marauding “Girl Crazy!” players portrayed in the Star story.
They’re not harassing girls for phone numbers, and they’re not posing any problems for their parents.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop the Star item is “ludicrous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z