Macaulay Culkin Makes Rare Appearance at New York Comic-Con Wearing Animal Ears
12:56 pm, October 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Macaulay Culkin made a rare public appearance at New York Comic-Con on Friday.
The notoriously private actor participated in a panel for the Adult Swim series “Robot Chicken,” joined by Seth Green and Breckin Meyer.
Culkin has voiced characters on the stop-motion show since its debut in 2005.
It’s worth noting that Culkin’s appearance comes more than a year after the National Enquirer predicted the star would die in just six months from supposed drug use.
We can’t explain the animal ears, though.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage