Macaulay Culkin Makes Rare Appearance at New York Comic-Con Wearing Animal Ears
12:56 pm, October 14th, 2013PHOTOS
Macaulay Culkin made a rare public appearance at New York Comic-Con on Friday.
The notoriously private actor participated in a panel for the Adult Swim series “Robot Chicken,” joined by Seth Green and Breckin Meyer.
Culkin has voiced characters on the stop-motion show since its debut in 2005.
It’s worth noting that Culkin’s appearance comes more than a year after the National Enquirer predicted the star would die in just six months from supposed drug use.
We can’t explain the animal ears, though.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit