Lyric 145′s Twist on Mary Poppins Classic Called “Perfect” on X Factor (VIDEO)
10:00 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Leave it to Lyric 145 to turn a song from Mary Poppins on its head.
The rap trio stunned the judges and audience alike with their amazingly manic take on “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” during Wednesday’s “X Factor.”
Trust us — this video needs to be seen to be believed.
Added Demi Lovato, who could barely contain her excitement, “You guys got me so hyped… You guys nailed it.”
Mentor Simon Cowell gave Lyric 145 complete credit for the song choice, calling it an “incredibly brave” selection — that absolutely paid off.
“You were bloody fantastic,” he told the group.
Check out the must-see video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man