Lyric 145′s Twist on Mary Poppins Classic Called “Perfect” on X Factor (VIDEO)
10:00 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Leave it to Lyric 145 to turn a song from Mary Poppins on its head.
The rap trio stunned the judges and audience alike with their amazingly manic take on “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” during Wednesday’s “X Factor.”
Trust us — this video needs to be seen to be believed.
Added Demi Lovato, who could barely contain her excitement, “You guys got me so hyped… You guys nailed it.”
Mentor Simon Cowell gave Lyric 145 complete credit for the song choice, calling it an “incredibly brave” selection — that absolutely paid off.
“You were bloody fantastic,” he told the group.
Check out the must-see video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained