Lyric 145′s Twist on Mary Poppins Classic Called “Perfect” on X Factor (VIDEO)
10:00 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Leave it to Lyric 145 to turn a song from Mary Poppins on its head.
The rap trio stunned the judges and audience alike with their amazingly manic take on “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” during Wednesday’s “X Factor.”
Trust us — this video needs to be seen to be believed.
Added Demi Lovato, who could barely contain her excitement, “You guys got me so hyped… You guys nailed it.”
Mentor Simon Cowell gave Lyric 145 complete credit for the song choice, calling it an “incredibly brave” selection — that absolutely paid off.
“You were bloody fantastic,” he told the group.
Check out the must-see video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents