Lynne Curtin, Former “Real Housewives of Orange County” Star, Files For Divorce
3:33 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lynne Curtin, formerly of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has filed for divorce.
The reality TV personality and her husband Frank separated earlier this year after more than 20 years of marriage.
She’s now made the split official, citing “irreconcilable differences” in Orange County Superior Court papers obtained by TMZ.
Curtin is reportedly asking for spousal support.
She and her soon-to-be ex have two adult children together.
A jewelry designer, Curtin appeared on Seasons 4 and 5 of “Orange County.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank