Lynne Curtin, Former “Real Housewives of Orange County” Star, Files For Divorce
3:33 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lynne Curtin, formerly of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has filed for divorce.
The reality TV personality and her husband Frank separated earlier this year after more than 20 years of marriage.
She’s now made the split official, citing “irreconcilable differences” in Orange County Superior Court papers obtained by TMZ.
Curtin is reportedly asking for spousal support.
She and her soon-to-be ex have two adult children together.
A jewelry designer, Curtin appeared on Seasons 4 and 5 of “Orange County.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!