Lynne Curtin, Former “Real Housewives of Orange County” Star, Files For Divorce
3:33 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lynne Curtin, formerly of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has filed for divorce.
The reality TV personality and her husband Frank separated earlier this year after more than 20 years of marriage.
She’s now made the split official, citing “irreconcilable differences” in Orange County Superior Court papers obtained by TMZ.
Curtin is reportedly asking for spousal support.
She and her soon-to-be ex have two adult children together.
A jewelry designer, Curtin appeared on Seasons 4 and 5 of “Orange County.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014