Lynne Curtin, Former “Real Housewives of Orange County” Star, Files For Divorce
3:33 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lynne Curtin, formerly of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has filed for divorce.
The reality TV personality and her husband Frank separated earlier this year after more than 20 years of marriage.
She’s now made the split official, citing “irreconcilable differences” in Orange County Superior Court papers obtained by TMZ.
Curtin is reportedly asking for spousal support.
She and her soon-to-be ex have two adult children together.
A jewelry designer, Curtin appeared on Seasons 4 and 5 of “Orange County.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- What Colleges Did These Celeb Smarty Pants Go To?
- The 10 Biggest Celebrity Foreclosures
- Emilia Clarke Reveals One Thing More Terrifying Than Nudity
- Michelle Rodriguez Shows Support for Her Girlfriend Cara Delevingne
- The Dirty Details Ludacris Thinks Will Damage His Reputation
- Bow Wow Gets Caught Fronting About Owning a Drop Top Ferrari
- Katie Holmes' First TV Gig Since Dawson's Creek
- Is Baby Mama Drama Ruining Ludacris' Career?
- 16 Celebs Who Are Seriously Skinny