Lynne Curtin, Former “Real Housewives of Orange County” Star, Files For Divorce
3:33 pm, December 29th, 2012
Lynne Curtin, formerly of “The Real Housewives of Orange County,” has filed for divorce.
The reality TV personality and her husband Frank separated earlier this year after more than 20 years of marriage.
She’s now made the split official, citing “irreconcilable differences” in Orange County Superior Court papers obtained by TMZ.
Curtin is reportedly asking for spousal support.
She and her soon-to-be ex have two adult children together.
A jewelry designer, Curtin appeared on Seasons 4 and 5 of “Orange County.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'