Lynn Cohen To Play Mags in Catching Fire
12:41 pm, August 2nd, 2012
Actress Lynn Cohen has signed on to play Mags in The Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire, Lionsgate announced on Thursday.
Mags is the 80-year-old victor from District 4 who’s thrown into The Hunger Games Quarter Quell along with Katniss and Peeta.
Cohen is best known for her role as Miranda Hobbs’ housekeeper/nanny on “Sex And The City.”
She joins additional new cast members Philip Seymour Hoffman (Plutarch Heavensbee), Jena Malone (Johanna Mason) and Amanda Plummer (Wiress).
Catching Fire is set to hit theaters in November 2013.
How do you feel about the cast so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments