Jennie Garth & Luke Perry Developing New TV Show Together
5:15 pm, August 31st, 2012
The “Beverly Hills, 90210″ alums, who recently shot an Old Navy ad, are working together on a sitcom project, Gossip Cop has confirmed.
“We have a producer and writers [who] all have deals at Sony, and we have a concept,” a rep for Garth tells us.
We’re told the show will be pitched next week.
In 2005, Perry appeared on “What I Like About You,” Garth’s sitcom with Amanda Bynes.
Would you be interested in a new Perry-Garth TV collaboration?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments