Kim Kardashian and Ashton Kutcher Identity Thief Luis Flores Arrested
4:01 pm, August 20th, 2013
A 19-year-old named Luis Flores and his roommate Kyah Green have been arrested in Lake Mary, Florida by U.S. Secret Service agents for stealing the identities of such celebs as Kim Kardashian, Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton and Kris Jenner.
Claiming to be those stars, Flores was able to convince American Express to change the Social Security numbers associated with the famous customers’ accounts and issue him new credit cards.
Flores even transferred $70,000 from Jenner’s account into his own.
When Flores and Green were taken into custody, the U.S. Secret Service agents found a flash drive that contained bank information, Social Security numbers, credit reports and phone numbers belonging to a slew of other notables, including Beyonce, Mel Gibson, Bill Gates, Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!