Kim Kardashian and Ashton Kutcher Identity Thief Luis Flores Arrested
4:01 pm, August 20th, 2013
A 19-year-old named Luis Flores and his roommate Kyah Green have been arrested in Lake Mary, Florida by U.S. Secret Service agents for stealing the identities of such celebs as Kim Kardashian, Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton and Kris Jenner.
Claiming to be those stars, Flores was able to convince American Express to change the Social Security numbers associated with the famous customers’ accounts and issue him new credit cards.
Flores even transferred $70,000 from Jenner’s account into his own.
When Flores and Green were taken into custody, the U.S. Secret Service agents found a flash drive that contained bank information, Social Security numbers, credit reports and phone numbers belonging to a slew of other notables, including Beyonce, Mel Gibson, Bill Gates, Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet