Kim Kardashian and Ashton Kutcher Identity Thief Luis Flores Arrested
4:01 pm, August 20th, 2013
A 19-year-old named Luis Flores and his roommate Kyah Green have been arrested in Lake Mary, Florida by U.S. Secret Service agents for stealing the identities of such celebs as Kim Kardashian, Ashton Kutcher, Paris Hilton and Kris Jenner.
Claiming to be those stars, Flores was able to convince American Express to change the Social Security numbers associated with the famous customers’ accounts and issue him new credit cards.
Flores even transferred $70,000 from Jenner’s account into his own.
When Flores and Green were taken into custody, the U.S. Secret Service agents found a flash drive that contained bank information, Social Security numbers, credit reports and phone numbers belonging to a slew of other notables, including Beyonce, Mel Gibson, Bill Gates, Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails