Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka Split; He Tweets, “She Decided She Was Too Good”
12:39 pm, September 18th, 2012
The Amazing Spider-Man actor revealed the couple’s breakup on Twitter, throwing a passive-aggressive diss at his ex in the process.
After a fan complimented Zylka on his “perfect” girlfriend, he replied, “Don’t have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good.”
After some backlash from followers, Zylka added, “If you all even knew :(… Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love.”
Hale has remained mum on the split, but responded to rumors she was dating “Teen Wolf” star Colton Haynes after they were spotted out in L.A. on Saturday, saying they’re just “friends.”
She and Zylka first stepped out as a couple in March.
Gossip Cop has reach out to reps for the pair for more context on their apparent breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet