Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka Split; He Tweets, “She Decided She Was Too Good”
12:39 pm, September 18th, 2012
The Amazing Spider-Man actor revealed the couple’s breakup on Twitter, throwing a passive-aggressive diss at his ex in the process.
After a fan complimented Zylka on his “perfect” girlfriend, he replied, “Don’t have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good.”
After some backlash from followers, Zylka added, “If you all even knew :(… Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love.”
Hale has remained mum on the split, but responded to rumors she was dating “Teen Wolf” star Colton Haynes after they were spotted out in L.A. on Saturday, saying they’re just “friends.”
She and Zylka first stepped out as a couple in March.
Gossip Cop has reach out to reps for the pair for more context on their apparent breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us