Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka Split; He Tweets, “She Decided She Was Too Good”
12:39 pm, September 18th, 2012
The Amazing Spider-Man actor revealed the couple’s breakup on Twitter, throwing a passive-aggressive diss at his ex in the process.
After a fan complimented Zylka on his “perfect” girlfriend, he replied, “Don’t have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good.”
After some backlash from followers, Zylka added, “If you all even knew :(… Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love.”
Hale has remained mum on the split, but responded to rumors she was dating “Teen Wolf” star Colton Haynes after they were spotted out in L.A. on Saturday, saying they’re just “friends.”
She and Zylka first stepped out as a couple in March.
Gossip Cop has reach out to reps for the pair for more context on their apparent breakup.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?