LuAnn de Lesseps, Heather Thomson Fired From Real Housewives of New York?
12:43 pm, November 21st, 2012
Is “The Real Housewives of New York” cleaning house — again?
Star reports that, “In a last-ditch bid for ratings, Bravo and the show’s producers are making yet another cast change, swapping Heather Thomson and LuAnn de Lesseps for real estate mogul Rachel Glazer and stylist Mary Alice Stephenson.”
A supposed “insider” for the mag notes, “Heather and LuAnn weren’t adding anything to the show.”
The source says Thomson was “hated” by producers because she was “boring,” while De Lesseps supposedly forbade the series from filming her private life.
“LuAnn has an incredibly interesting life — off camera,” reveals the purported “insider,” who explains, “She slept with a bartender on the St. Barts trip, she went through a divorce and her daughter kept finding herself in trouble, but LuAnn wouldn’t allow any of that to be on the show.”
Star’s source adds, “She assumed that because she was a veteran member of the cast, she was untouchable — but the truth is, anyone can be fired if they don’t add to the drama of the show!”
Actually, the truth is that the tabloid knows little about the inner-workings of the “Real Housewives” franchise.
Gossip Cop checked with an impeccable Bravo insider, who tells us the tab’s replacement tale is completely FALSE.
Another off-base Star report gets dumped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss