LuAnn de Lesseps, Heather Thomson Fired From Real Housewives of New York?
12:43 pm, November 21st, 2012
Is “The Real Housewives of New York” cleaning house — again?
Star reports that, “In a last-ditch bid for ratings, Bravo and the show’s producers are making yet another cast change, swapping Heather Thomson and LuAnn de Lesseps for real estate mogul Rachel Glazer and stylist Mary Alice Stephenson.”
A supposed “insider” for the mag notes, “Heather and LuAnn weren’t adding anything to the show.”
The source says Thomson was “hated” by producers because she was “boring,” while De Lesseps supposedly forbade the series from filming her private life.
“LuAnn has an incredibly interesting life — off camera,” reveals the purported “insider,” who explains, “She slept with a bartender on the St. Barts trip, she went through a divorce and her daughter kept finding herself in trouble, but LuAnn wouldn’t allow any of that to be on the show.”
Star’s source adds, “She assumed that because she was a veteran member of the cast, she was untouchable — but the truth is, anyone can be fired if they don’t add to the drama of the show!”
Actually, the truth is that the tabloid knows little about the inner-workings of the “Real Housewives” franchise.
Gossip Cop checked with an impeccable Bravo insider, who tells us the tab’s replacement tale is completely FALSE.
Another off-base Star report gets dumped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents