‘Real Housewives’ Star Addresses Daughter’s N-Word YouTube Video
1:28 pm, January 10th, 2011
“Real Housewives of New York” star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps has spoken out about her 16-year-old daughter’s use of the N-word on a YouTube video, calling it “unacceptable.”
In the video, which fellow “Housewives” star Ramona Singer leaked on Twitter, Lesseps’ daughter Victoria is seen rolling a cigarette and using the N-word.
The Countess tells PopEater that she’s using this incident to teach her daughter about the consequences of her actions.
“I am the parent of a teenager, and as any parent can attest, teenagers go through periods of doing things that are wrong and not appropriate and that are later regretted,” she exclusively tells PopEater.
“My daughter Victoria knows that the behavior she exhibited was unacceptable,” says Lesseps, adding, “I have chosen to deal with this as a private family matter and an opportunity to discuss consequences of our actions.”
The video has since been taken down.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress