Madonna’s Daughter Lourdes’ Fashion Advice: “Don’t Be a Skank”
9:33 am, August 10th, 2011
Leon, who collaborates with her mom on the teen-focused “Material Girl” fashion line, opens up about working with Madge in a candid interview with the Associated Press.
Asked how often she and her mom disagree on fashion, Leon replies, “Everyday. I will be like, ‘Mom, you can’t wear that.’ Or she will be like, ‘Lola, you can’t wear that.’ A lot of the time we don’t listen to each other, but sometimes we do.”
Regardless, Leon says she usually wins out when it comes to the fashion line. She explains, “I have to tell her, ‘Mom, it is the in thing. This is what kids are doing now. If you don’t do this, then it is going to suck.’ And then she usually gives in.”
Leon notes that she gets her inspiration from her mom’s closet, which she’s constantly rummaging through.
“I am always in there and if no one knows where I am in the house, it is usually my mom’s closet and I am usually taking something without asking her,” she reveals, adding that her mom then “gets mad at me.”
As for Leon’s style advice, the teenager says, “I am all for crop tops, but I don’t like it when people wear crop tops that are excessively cropped. Really, don’t be a skank with your crop top.”
She also admits, “I used to do this a lot, but the hippie bands around your head are very out. Don’t ever wear that again.”
What do you think about Leon’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet