Madonna’s Daughter Lourdes’ Fashion Advice: “Don’t Be a Skank”
9:33 am, August 10th, 2011
Leon, who collaborates with her mom on the teen-focused “Material Girl” fashion line, opens up about working with Madge in a candid interview with the Associated Press.
Asked how often she and her mom disagree on fashion, Leon replies, “Everyday. I will be like, ‘Mom, you can’t wear that.’ Or she will be like, ‘Lola, you can’t wear that.’ A lot of the time we don’t listen to each other, but sometimes we do.”
Regardless, Leon says she usually wins out when it comes to the fashion line. She explains, “I have to tell her, ‘Mom, it is the in thing. This is what kids are doing now. If you don’t do this, then it is going to suck.’ And then she usually gives in.”
Leon notes that she gets her inspiration from her mom’s closet, which she’s constantly rummaging through.
“I am always in there and if no one knows where I am in the house, it is usually my mom’s closet and I am usually taking something without asking her,” she reveals, adding that her mom then “gets mad at me.”
As for Leon’s style advice, the teenager says, “I am all for crop tops, but I don’t like it when people wear crop tops that are excessively cropped. Really, don’t be a skank with your crop top.”
She also admits, “I used to do this a lot, but the hippie bands around your head are very out. Don’t ever wear that again.”
What do you think about Leon’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend