Louis Tomlinson Tells Tab “F**k You” For Story On Estranged Father
10:17 am, March 25th, 2013
Louis Tomlinson is not happy with the Daily Mirror.
On Sunday, the paper published an interview with the One Direction singer’s estranged father, Troy Austin, who told the outlet that he’s unsuccessfully trying to reconcile with his son.
Tomlinson was understandably upset about the tabloid exposing only one side of a very personal matter in his life.
After getting wind of the story, he tweeted, “I’d like to start off the day by saying a big f**k you to ‘the mirror’ :)”
Tomlinson added in the same tweet, “On a happier note huge love to all out fans, you keep us going!!”
Although it’s unlikely that his calling out the tab will change how the paper does things, it’s good to see celebrities fighting back against invasive tabloid journalism.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank