Louis Tomlinson Tells Tab “F**k You” For Story On Estranged Father
10:17 am, March 25th, 2013
Louis Tomlinson is not happy with the Daily Mirror.
On Sunday, the paper published an interview with the One Direction singer’s estranged father, Troy Austin, who told the outlet that he’s unsuccessfully trying to reconcile with his son.
Tomlinson was understandably upset about the tabloid exposing only one side of a very personal matter in his life.
After getting wind of the story, he tweeted, “I’d like to start off the day by saying a big f**k you to ‘the mirror’ :)”
Tomlinson added in the same tweet, “On a happier note huge love to all out fans, you keep us going!!”
Although it’s unlikely that his calling out the tab will change how the paper does things, it’s good to see celebrities fighting back against invasive tabloid journalism.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution