Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Tells Press: “Take It Easy” On Justin Bieber
6:11 pm, March 9th, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday to defend The Biebs amidst the bad press he’s received while in London, writing, “Although I don’t know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber.”
Tomlinson added in another tweet, “I really do empathize with him, I don’t see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber had a rough time while touring in the city.
He was criticized for going on late at one of his concerts, collapsed on stage, got into a shouting match with a photographer outside his hotel and had his birthday celebration ruined by “overly aggressive” “dummies.”
Do you agree with Tomlinson that the media is being unjustly hard on Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court