Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Tells Press: “Take It Easy” On Justin Bieber
6:11 pm, March 9th, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday to defend The Biebs amidst the bad press he’s received while in London, writing, “Although I don’t know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber.”
Tomlinson added in another tweet, “I really do empathize with him, I don’t see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber had a rough time while touring in the city.
He was criticized for going on late at one of his concerts, collapsed on stage, got into a shouting match with a photographer outside his hotel and had his birthday celebration ruined by “overly aggressive” “dummies.”
Do you agree with Tomlinson that the media is being unjustly hard on Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo