Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Tells Press: “Take It Easy” On Justin Bieber
6:11 pm, March 9th, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday to defend The Biebs amidst the bad press he’s received while in London, writing, “Although I don’t know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber.”
Tomlinson added in another tweet, “I really do empathize with him, I don’t see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber had a rough time while touring in the city.
He was criticized for going on late at one of his concerts, collapsed on stage, got into a shouting match with a photographer outside his hotel and had his birthday celebration ruined by “overly aggressive” “dummies.”
Do you agree with Tomlinson that the media is being unjustly hard on Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss