Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Tells Press: “Take It Easy” On Justin Bieber
6:11 pm, March 9th, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday to defend The Biebs amidst the bad press he’s received while in London, writing, “Although I don’t know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber.”
Tomlinson added in another tweet, “I really do empathize with him, I don’t see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber had a rough time while touring in the city.
He was criticized for going on late at one of his concerts, collapsed on stage, got into a shouting match with a photographer outside his hotel and had his birthday celebration ruined by “overly aggressive” “dummies.”
Do you agree with Tomlinson that the media is being unjustly hard on Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014