Louis Tomlinson Of One Direction Tells Press: “Take It Easy” On Justin Bieber
6:11 pm, March 9th, 2013
The One Direction singer took to Twitter on Friday to defend The Biebs amidst the bad press he’s received while in London, writing, “Although I don’t know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber.”
Tomlinson added in another tweet, “I really do empathize with him, I don’t see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber had a rough time while touring in the city.
He was criticized for going on late at one of his concerts, collapsed on stage, got into a shouting match with a photographer outside his hotel and had his birthday celebration ruined by “overly aggressive” “dummies.”
Do you agree with Tomlinson that the media is being unjustly hard on Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?