VIDEO: Lorie Moore, Professional Women’s Football Player, Amazes on X Factor
10:07 pm, September 25th, 2013VIDEO
Lorie Moore came out on Wednesday’s “X Factor” dressed like she was ready to take the field.
The 34-year-old is a professional women’s football player, but her tough exterior gave way to an amazingly smooth voice on “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston.
Kelly Rowland told her afterward, “You started to open up your mouth to not sing, but sang… You been on the football field too long, girl!”
And Simon Cowell said, “I just got a sense when the minute you started performing that song — and it was more than an audition, it was a performance — that this is again why we have no age limit on this show. It’s to find people like you.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin