VIDEO: Lorie Moore, Professional Women’s Football Player, Amazes on X Factor
10:07 pm, September 25th, 2013VIDEO
Lorie Moore came out on Wednesday’s “X Factor” dressed like she was ready to take the field.
The 34-year-old is a professional women’s football player, but her tough exterior gave way to an amazingly smooth voice on “I Have Nothing” by Whitney Houston.
Kelly Rowland told her afterward, “You started to open up your mouth to not sing, but sang… You been on the football field too long, girl!”
And Simon Cowell said, “I just got a sense when the minute you started performing that song — and it was more than an audition, it was a performance — that this is again why we have no age limit on this show. It’s to find people like you.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting