Snooki Debuts Baby Boy Lorenzo! (PHOTO)
12:22 am, September 5th, 2012PHOTO
Snooki’s newborn son Lorenzo is making his official debut on the cover of People’s new issue.
The new mom, who welcomed her “little meatball” just a week and a half ago after 24 hours of labor, tells the magazine that parenthood is “a different kind of love that I never felt before.”
“I’m a new person,” Snooki says, adding that the party-heavy lifestyle she is known for “is long gone.”
Also in the accompanying interview, Snooki’s fiance, Jionni LaValle, reveals the origins of their son’s name, explaining, “We were going back and forth, and I just happened to think of Lorenzo.”
And the baby boy gets his middle name, Dominic, from the “Jersey Shore” star’s late uncle.
“I did it for my dad,” she tells People.
Lorenzo will have his TV debut on the upcoming second season of “Snooki & JWoww,” which was recently renewed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial