Snooki Debuts Baby Boy Lorenzo! (PHOTO)
12:22 am, September 5th, 2012PHOTO
Snooki’s newborn son Lorenzo is making his official debut on the cover of People’s new issue.
The new mom, who welcomed her “little meatball” just a week and a half ago after 24 hours of labor, tells the magazine that parenthood is “a different kind of love that I never felt before.”
“I’m a new person,” Snooki says, adding that the party-heavy lifestyle she is known for “is long gone.”
Also in the accompanying interview, Snooki’s fiance, Jionni LaValle, reveals the origins of their son’s name, explaining, “We were going back and forth, and I just happened to think of Lorenzo.”
And the baby boy gets his middle name, Dominic, from the “Jersey Shore” star’s late uncle.
“I did it for my dad,” she tells People.
Lorenzo will have his TV debut on the upcoming second season of “Snooki & JWoww,” which was recently renewed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents