Lorde on How She’s Different From Disney Stars: I Don’t Need to Act “F**king Mental”
12:49 pm, November 5th, 2013
The 16-year-old star, who has feuded with Selena Gomez and seemingly dissed Taylor Swift, shares, “The difference between those kids and me is that I grew up completely normally and went to parties and had that experience.”
“I am way less inclined to be like, ‘Look! I’m f**king mental!’” adds Lorde.
The New Zealand performer also tells the mag what it’s like to suddenly have the kind of wealth that she decries in “Royals.”
“I am so used to not having money that spending over $200 — I don’t even think I could do it,” she admits.
Lorde goes on to say that if and when she does splurge, “it’ll just be geeky sh*t — first-edition books and rare pressings of records.”
What do you think of Lorde’s latest interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting