Lorde on How She’s Different From Disney Stars: I Don’t Need to Act “F**king Mental”
12:49 pm, November 5th, 2013
The 16-year-old star, who has feuded with Selena Gomez and seemingly dissed Taylor Swift, shares, “The difference between those kids and me is that I grew up completely normally and went to parties and had that experience.”
“I am way less inclined to be like, ‘Look! I’m f**king mental!’” adds Lorde.
The New Zealand performer also tells the mag what it’s like to suddenly have the kind of wealth that she decries in “Royals.”
“I am so used to not having money that spending over $200 — I don’t even think I could do it,” she admits.
Lorde goes on to say that if and when she does splurge, “it’ll just be geeky sh*t — first-edition books and rare pressings of records.”
What do you think of Lorde’s latest interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank