Lorde Disses David Guetta, Rejects Collaboration: “He’s So Gross”
3:09 pm, November 4th, 2013
A new FasterLouder profile of the 16-year-old singer includes an interesting moment when Lorde’s manager tells her that the EDM star would like her on his next album.
She replies, “No. F*ck no. He’s so gross.”
Of course, the outspoken teenager is no stranger to public disputes.
Miley Cyrus had to stick up for Lorde after Cyrus’ fans threatened her when she topped the iTunes chart in September.
Lorde then backtracked after seeming to diss Taylor Swift for promoting an unattainable “flawless” image.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank