LMFAO Concert Ends Due to Fire
1:21 pm, December 29th, 2011
A fire forced LMFAO to cut short their concert in Honduras on Thursday.
The group was performing at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros in Tegucigalpa when a blaze broke out at the venue.
There were no reported fatalities or critical injuries, although local news outlets say roughly a dozen people were treated for smoke inhalation.
Officials believe the fire was caused by the overheating of electric lines.
Some local reports are hinting at possible arson, but there’s been no confirmation of that.
After the evacuation, LMFAO member Redfoo tweeted, “Epic concert tonight!!!! Everybody in Honduras, we set the place on fire!!!”
He continued, “They told us that there was a fire when we were on stage. Then we went to the dressing rooms and there was smoke in the halls.”
Redfoo added, “On a serious note. Hope everybody is safe from the fire tonight! love you Honduras!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In