LL Cool J: I Was Beaten, Abused As Child
10:45 am, January 25th, 2013VIDEO
LL Cool J opens up about the child abuse he suffered on Sunday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Oprah Winfrey labels his mistreatment as a kid at the hands of his mom’s friend “torture,” and the rapper does not disagree.
“You know, it wasn’t sexual,” explains the “NCIS: Los Angles” star. “It was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
The performer reveals he was also “kicked out in the snow” and forced to stay outside, and beaten for things as mundane as opening the refrigerator or watching TV.
As for the “worst thing” his tormenter did to him, LL Cool J replies, “Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?