LL Cool J: I Was Beaten, Abused As Child
10:45 am, January 25th, 2013VIDEO
LL Cool J opens up about the child abuse he suffered on Sunday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Oprah Winfrey labels his mistreatment as a kid at the hands of his mom’s friend “torture,” and the rapper does not disagree.
“You know, it wasn’t sexual,” explains the “NCIS: Los Angles” star. “It was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
The performer reveals he was also “kicked out in the snow” and forced to stay outside, and beaten for things as mundane as opening the refrigerator or watching TV.
As for the “worst thing” his tormenter did to him, LL Cool J replies, “Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank