LL Cool J: I Was Beaten, Abused As Child
10:45 am, January 25th, 2013VIDEO
LL Cool J opens up about the child abuse he suffered on Sunday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter.”
Oprah Winfrey labels his mistreatment as a kid at the hands of his mom’s friend “torture,” and the rapper does not disagree.
“You know, it wasn’t sexual,” explains the “NCIS: Los Angles” star. “It was just, you know, beatings, ‘take all your clothes off’.'”
The performer reveals he was also “kicked out in the snow” and forced to stay outside, and beaten for things as mundane as opening the refrigerator or watching TV.
As for the “worst thing” his tormenter did to him, LL Cool J replies, “Just beat with vacuum cleaner pipes, just strip naked, ‘Put your hands on the bunk bed,’ and when you fall down, ‘Get back up, Stand up!’
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship