Demi Moore Health Scare: Troubling 911 Call Released
2:16 pm, January 27th, 2012LISTEN
Conflicting reports about substance use, including allegations that Moore was doing whip-its, have led to questions about what exactly happened at Moore’s Beverly Hills home.
On Friday, the dramatic 911 call placed to emergency personnel shortly before she was rushed to the hospital has been released.
The troubling audio is, fortunately, filled with redactions of private information and panicked, unidentified female voices asking for help.
Moore is described as “semi-conscious, barely” and having “convulsions” by the friends, who acknowledge that Moore had “smoked something” prior to falling ill.
Asked if she’s breathing normally, the woman says Moore is “shaking… burning up.”
Near the end of the call, a male voice tells the operator that the actress seems to have improved and was “much calmer.”
Full audio is below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together