Beyonce & Jesse Eisenberg Lead 178 New Motion Picture Academy Invitees
7:09 pm, June 17th, 2011
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences has announced its annual list of artists and executives invited to join the organization as Academy voters.
178 actors, directors, animators, cinematographers, editors, producers and other Hollywood types were named in all, an eclectic group that includes some big names, including some Oscar nominees from this past year.
So who made the cut?
Beyonce, Russell Brand, Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper, John Corbett, David Duchovny and wife Tea Leoni, Jesse Eisenberg, Jennifer Garner, Thomas Jane, Jennifer Lawrence, Mila Kunis, Rooney Mara, Dominic Monaghan, Ellen Page and Mia Wasikowska are among 2011′s invitees.
“These individuals are among the best filmmakers working in the industry today,” said Academy President Tom Sherak. “Their talent and creativity have entertained moviegoers around the world, and I welcome each of them to our ranks.
You can see the FULL LIST here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed