Lisa Vanderpump’s Former Real Housewives Mansion in Major Fire (PICS)
12:13 pm, June 30th, 2012
Lisa Vanderpump’s former mansion, prominently featured in prior seasons of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” was damaged in major blaze that required more than 100 firefighters late Friday.
It took about an hour to get the fire under control, and one firefighter was injured by a falling beam — he’s reportedly in stable condition.
Vanderpump and her husband, Ken Todd, sold the 15,000-square foot residence last year for a reported $19 million.
The home was seen in the “Real Housewives” opening credits and was the site of Vanderpump’s daughter’s wedding.
Fellow “Housewives” personalities Adrienne Maloof and her husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, were on the scene as firefighters fought the blaze.
“At home with the family and smelled smoke. The house across the street from us is on fire. All of us here are OK!” tweeted Nassif.
Camille Grammer and Kyle Richards expressed their concern on Twitter.
The cause of the fire has not been determined.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller