Lisa Vanderpump’s GMA Appearance Has Bravo Bosses “Furious”?
3:10 pm, January 7th, 2013
“Bravo executives are furious that ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ star Lisa Vanderpump appeared on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ Monday,” reports a breathless piece from RadarOnline.
Vanderpump, who went on the show to promote her new spinoff “Vanderpump Rules,” supposedly has Bravo bosses “seeing red” because of her interview, says the webloid.
A so-called “source” for the blog says it’s because Bravo is owned by NBC Universal, and NBC’s “Today Show” is in direct competition with “Good Morning America.”
According to the purported “insider,” Bravo honchos “couldn’t believe that Lisa appeared on ‘GMA’ which has been routinely been trouncing TODAY.”
RadarOnline goes on to add that Vanderpump’s appearance on the morning show “couldn’t have come at a worse time,” because “Today” has for months been losing to “GMA” in the ratings department.
Well, that sounds almost as dramatic as a “Real Housewives” plotline.
But there’s just one tiny problem with this story.
It was Bravo that set up Vanderpump’s “Good Morning America” interview.
A Bravo insider tells Gossip Cop, “We booked her on ‘GMA.’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents