Who Was Eliminated on DWTS?
9:59 pm, April 9th, 2013
Another couple exited the ballroom on Tuesday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
Based on the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes, Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko were in jeopardy along with Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold.
Ultimately, Vanderpump was given the boot.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the “Real Housewives” star fainted during rehearsal last week, and was vomiting in the hours before her performance last night.
Unable to do the full routine, she scored just 18 points.
But Vanderpump was gracious about her exit, and while noting that the show was the “hardest thing” she’s ever done in her life, she thanked her fellow contestants for making the experience better.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?