Lisa Robin Kelly Died of Drug Intoxication While in Rehab: Coroner’s Office
7:41 pm, January 3rd, 2014
Lisa Robin Kelly died of multiple drug intoxication, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner.
As Gossip Cop reported, the “That ’70s Show” actress passed away in her sleep at a rehab facility last August.
It was reported at the time that Kelly was found in cardiac arrest and could not be saved.
She was receiving treatment following years of addiction issues, although it was not revealed what substances were found in her system.
The coroner has deemed the death an accidental overdose, reports TMZ.
Kelly was 43.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?