Lindsey Vonn: Tiger Woods and I Are “Really Competitive”
3:50 pm, August 30th, 2013
The Olympic skier shared, “We’re really competitive with everything, ping pong, tennis and whatever. I usually lose, which is really depressing.”
So, what can she beat him in, besides skiing?
“The hand slapping game,” Vonn told the paper, adding, “I’ve got better reflexes and better balance.”
She went on to say that she doesn’t care about people who criticize her for dating Woods, who was notoriously caught cheating on Elin Nordegren with a slew of women in 2009.
Vonn offered, “I’m the same person I was before. I’m an Olympic ski racer. I don’t read into what people say especially now,” she said.
“Whether people know me for my skiing or not is really irrelevant because people in ski racing know and respect me and that’s all that really matters,” noted Vonn.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents