Lindsey Vonn wins a part on her favorite TV show
7:32 pm, February 28th, 2010
Lindsey Vonn got her wish at the Olympics.
Sure, the alpine skier won a couple of medals, but what Vonn really wanted was a part on her favorite TV show, “Law & Order.”
In fact, she was willing to just play a corpse on the show, but now she has gotten something even better.
Vonn, who won a gold medal in the downhill and a bronze in the super-G, was told last night that “Law & Order” creator Dick Wolf has cast her – in an upcoming episode – as a jury forewoman.
Rarely do the words “skier” and “cast” go well, but they work just fine here for Lindsey Vonn.
And you won’t have to wait too long to see Vonn on TV. She will also be among Jay Leno‘s first guests tomorrow night when again takes over as the host of “The Tonight Show.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture