Lindsey Vonn Airlifted to Hospital After Skiing Crash (VIDEO)
10:59 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsey Vonn had to be airlifted to a hospital after crashing during a ski competition in Austria on Tuesday.
The Olympic gold medalist lost her balance and wiped out during a jump at the Super-G at the World Ski Championships in Schladming.
Vonn received treatment on the slope for approximately 12 minutes before being taken by helicopter to a medical facility.
She hurt her right leg, although the extent of the injury has not been confirmed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014