Lindsey Vonn Airlifted to Hospital After Skiing Crash (VIDEO)
10:59 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsey Vonn had to be airlifted to a hospital after crashing during a ski competition in Austria on Tuesday.
The Olympic gold medalist lost her balance and wiped out during a jump at the Super-G at the World Ski Championships in Schladming.
Vonn received treatment on the slope for approximately 12 minutes before being taken by helicopter to a medical facility.
She hurt her right leg, although the extent of the injury has not been confirmed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?