Lindsey Vonn Airlifted to Hospital After Skiing Crash (VIDEO)
10:59 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsey Vonn had to be airlifted to a hospital after crashing during a ski competition in Austria on Tuesday.
The Olympic gold medalist lost her balance and wiped out during a jump at the Super-G at the World Ski Championships in Schladming.
Vonn received treatment on the slope for approximately 12 minutes before being taken by helicopter to a medical facility.
She hurt her right leg, although the extent of the injury has not been confirmed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty