Lindsey Vonn Airlifted to Hospital After Skiing Crash (VIDEO)
10:59 am, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Lindsey Vonn had to be airlifted to a hospital after crashing during a ski competition in Austria on Tuesday.
The Olympic gold medalist lost her balance and wiped out during a jump at the Super-G at the World Ski Championships in Schladming.
Vonn received treatment on the slope for approximately 12 minutes before being taken by helicopter to a medical facility.
She hurt her right leg, although the extent of the injury has not been confirmed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted