Lindsey Vonn NOT Cheating on Tiger Woods, Despite National Enquirer Claim
3:04 pm, September 11th, 2013
The tabloid says the Olympic skier “was spotted backstage at a Justin Timberlake and Jay Z concert in Miami on Aug. 16 engaging in a very public, VERY hot makeout session with an older hunk from the ‘SexyBack’ singer’s tour!”
This, of course, immediately makes no sense, because if Vonn was cheating on Woods in front of a ton of people a month ago, as the mag alleges, it would have come out way before now.
Logic has never been the Enquirer’s forte.
In any case, the mystery guy Vonn allegedly jumped all over backstage in Miami is described by the tab’s source as a “tall, good-looking man, in his mid-40s, with graying temples.”
Of course, he doesn’t have a name.
Because he doesn’t exist.
“Tiger doesn’t know yet, but when he finds out she’s been fooling around with another guy at a public event, he’s going to go ballistic,” explains the Enquirer insider. “Image is everything to Tiger and there’s no way he’d let her get away with embarrassing him this way. It makes him look like a fool.”
The magazine certainly knows a lot about looking foolish.
“There is not an ounce of truth in this clearly made-up story,” a rep for Vonn tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?