Lindsay Lohan and Woody Allen Share Saturday Night Dinner (VIDEO)
11:45 am, May 6th, 2012VIDEO
Almost nothing, but the two shared dinner on Saturday night at Philippe Chow in New York, Gossip Cop has learned.
The odd couple were joined by Allen’s wife Soon-Yi.
We’re told Lohan and Allen have actually been friends for a while.
There are no particular plans yet for the actress to appear in one of the Academy Award-winner’s upcoming films, but the two have discussed it.
Below is video from TMZ of them making their way out of Philippe after dinner.
Would you like to see Lohan in a Woody Allen film, and what would you title a proposed collaboration?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle