Lindsay Lohan Shot Vanity Fair Cover Right Before Jail
5:50 pm, July 21st, 2010EXCLUSIVE!
Gossip Cop can exclusively report that shortly before Lindsay Lohan went to jail she gave Vanity Fair an interview for its October cover.
We’re also told Lohan did a photo shoot in L.A. on her birthday (July 2) aboard what was once Judy Garland‘s yacht.
A source says the shoot by Norman Jean Roy was “amazing,” and comprises “some of the most beautiful photos of Lindsay” ever taken.
Lohan was dressed in an evening gown, which covered her SCRAM bracelet, and looks like a glamorous movie star from Hollywood’s Golden Age.
Of course, the article was planned some time ago, and was supposed to be tied to the September release of her film, Machete.
And while our sources say there were questions after Lohan was sentenced as to whether she would still do the interview, the actress stuck to her word, even as other outlets were reportedly offering her hundreds of thousands of dollars to talk.
Gossip Cop hears Lohan spoke candidly about her life, including her current legal predicament.
At present, this is the only confirmed sitdown Lohan has conducted since her sentencing.
A Vanity Fair spokesperson told Gossip Cop, ”We don’t comment on future articles, whether we’re working on them or not.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try