Lindsay Lohan Found Unresponsive in Hotel Room; Actress Now OK [UPDATE]
2:49 pm, June 15th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan was initially unresponsive to wake-up calls at her hotel room on Friday, and paramedics were called to the scene as a precaution, but Gossip Cop has confirmed that the actress was not taken to the hospital.
The actress is staying at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, California as she films her Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Her rep explains to Gossip Cop, “Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution.”
The rep continues, “Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false.”
We’re told, “She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon.”
Gossip Cop is relieved that Lohan’s hotel room drama was precautionary and not a real emergency.
UPDATE: Lindsay’s mom, Dina Lohan, tells Gossip Cop, “She’s fine! She worked [until] 6:15 a.m., long days but she is doing an amazing job.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In