Lindsay Lohan Found Unresponsive in Hotel Room; Actress Now OK [UPDATE]
2:49 pm, June 15th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan was initially unresponsive to wake-up calls at her hotel room on Friday, and paramedics were called to the scene as a precaution, but Gossip Cop has confirmed that the actress was not taken to the hospital.
The actress is staying at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, California as she films her Lifetime movie “Liz & Dick.”
Her rep explains to Gossip Cop, “Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days. She was on set last night at 7 pm and worked through the night until 8 am this morning. She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution.”
The rep continues, “Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration. Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false.”
We’re told, “She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon.”
Gossip Cop is relieved that Lohan’s hotel room drama was precautionary and not a real emergency.
UPDATE: Lindsay’s mom, Dina Lohan, tells Gossip Cop, “She’s fine! She worked [until] 6:15 a.m., long days but she is doing an amazing job.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents