Lindsay Lohan Wields Bloody Knife, Gets Groped in New Photo Shoot [PICS]
5:00 pm, July 15th, 2011PHOTOS
Lindsay Lohan is hoping to get back to acting, but for now the resourceful star is finding alternative ways to work in front of the camera.
Lohan recently posed for her photographer pal Tyler Shields for a late-night shoot in downtown L.A., and like much of Shields’ work, the pictures are pretty edgy.
Shields shot the actress, along with Virgin Mobile “Sparah” model Spencer Falls, in a series of pics, seemingly about a fatal love triangle.
In one of the images, Lohan stands over Falls with a blood-drenched knife.
Shields captioned the photos on his website, writing, “A little romance never hurt anyone until it ended.”
Check ‘em out below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties