Lindsay Lohan Wields Bloody Knife, Gets Groped in New Photo Shoot [PICS]
5:00 pm, July 15th, 2011PHOTOS
Lindsay Lohan is hoping to get back to acting, but for now the resourceful star is finding alternative ways to work in front of the camera.
Lohan recently posed for her photographer pal Tyler Shields for a late-night shoot in downtown L.A., and like much of Shields’ work, the pictures are pretty edgy.
Shields shot the actress, along with Virgin Mobile “Sparah” model Spencer Falls, in a series of pics, seemingly about a fatal love triangle.
In one of the images, Lohan stands over Falls with a blood-drenched knife.
Shields captioned the photos on his website, writing, “A little romance never hurt anyone until it ended.”
Check ‘em out below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Cher's Style Transformation
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related