Lindsay Lohan Wields Bloody Knife, Gets Groped in New Photo Shoot [PICS]
5:00 pm, July 15th, 2011PHOTOS
Lindsay Lohan is hoping to get back to acting, but for now the resourceful star is finding alternative ways to work in front of the camera.
Lohan recently posed for her photographer pal Tyler Shields for a late-night shoot in downtown L.A., and like much of Shields’ work, the pictures are pretty edgy.
Shields shot the actress, along with Virgin Mobile “Sparah” model Spencer Falls, in a series of pics, seemingly about a fatal love triangle.
In one of the images, Lohan stands over Falls with a blood-drenched knife.
Shields captioned the photos on his website, writing, “A little romance never hurt anyone until it ended.”
Check ‘em out below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'