Lindsay Lohan Discusses Being Found Passed Out in Hotel By Paramedics
3:50 am, June 16th, 2012
On Friday, paramedics came to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, California when the actress repeatedly did not respond to wake-up calls.
But as her rep explained, it was nothing more than Lohan suffering from “exhaustion and dehydration,” having worked around the clock on her upcoming Lifetime movie, “Liz & Dick.”
Now Lohan herself is addressing the situation in a lighthearted manner.
Early Saturday morning she tweeted, “Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door…. Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down.”
Lohan also noted that she’s back on the set of the TV movie, which has her starring as Elizabeth Taylor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth To Baby Girl
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Most Memorable Celeb Eyebrows