Lindsay Lohan Discusses Being Found Passed Out in Hotel By Paramedics
3:50 am, June 16th, 2012
On Friday, paramedics came to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, California when the actress repeatedly did not respond to wake-up calls.
But as her rep explained, it was nothing more than Lohan suffering from “exhaustion and dehydration,” having worked around the clock on her upcoming Lifetime movie, “Liz & Dick.”
Now Lohan herself is addressing the situation in a lighthearted manner.
Early Saturday morning she tweeted, “Note to self.. After working 85hours in 4days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door…. Hopefully theyre cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down.”
Lohan also noted that she’s back on the set of the TV movie, which has her starring as Elizabeth Taylor.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?