Lindsay Lohan Rep: Truck Driver’s “Telling Tales” About Crash and Attempted Payoff
12:59 pm, June 10th, 2012
He also said in an interview with TMZ that Lohan and her passenger, her assistant Gavin Doyle, exited the car, and the actress then got into a Cadillac Escalade that had been trailing her car.
According to the trucker, the assistant and the driver of the Escalade allegedly attempted to smooth things over by him offering cash.
But Lohan’s rep is now slamming back at the allegations.
Her spokesman tells Gossip Cop: “Seems to me once he realized he wasn’t going to get anything from Lindsay he decided to get cash by telling tales to the tabloids. I hope he got whatever money he was looking for. Personally, all I care about is that Lindsay and Gavin are OK.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles