Lindsay Lohan Rep: Truck Driver’s “Telling Tales” About Crash and Attempted Payoff
12:59 pm, June 10th, 2012
He also said in an interview with TMZ that Lohan and her passenger, her assistant Gavin Doyle, exited the car, and the actress then got into a Cadillac Escalade that had been trailing her car.
According to the trucker, the assistant and the driver of the Escalade allegedly attempted to smooth things over by him offering cash.
But Lohan’s rep is now slamming back at the allegations.
Her spokesman tells Gossip Cop: “Seems to me once he realized he wasn’t going to get anything from Lindsay he decided to get cash by telling tales to the tabloids. I hope he got whatever money he was looking for. Personally, all I care about is that Lindsay and Gavin are OK.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Selena and Demi - BFF's Again?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups