Lindsay Lohan Trial Set; Judge Tells Her, ‘Glad To See You’re Feeling Better’ (VIDEO)
12:38 pm, January 30th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan rushed to a court appearance in front of Judge Stephanie Sautner in Los Angeles on Wednesday, a day after it was reported she planned to skip the date and stay in New York due to an “upper respiratory infection.”
“Glad to see you’re feeling better,” Sautner told Lohan.
The troubled actress was represented by Mark Heller, replacing her longtime attorney Shawn Holley.
Much of the appearance was devoted to Lohan officially turning her legal representation over to Heller, and Heller and the State of California setting March 1 pre-trial and March 18 trial dates for the misdemeanor case alleging Lohan lied to police last year following an incident on the Pacific Coast Highway.
Lohan has the option of not appearing in person for her pre-trial.
Even if she is found not guilty of lying to authorities, Lohan could still be guilty of violating the probation stemming from her stolen jewelry case.
Lohan’s mother Dina was also at court.
Gossip Cop will continue to follow the case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting