Lindsay Lohan Trial Set; Judge Tells Her, ‘Glad To See You’re Feeling Better’ (VIDEO)
12:38 pm, January 30th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan rushed to a court appearance in front of Judge Stephanie Sautner in Los Angeles on Wednesday, a day after it was reported she planned to skip the date and stay in New York due to an “upper respiratory infection.”
“Glad to see you’re feeling better,” Sautner told Lohan.
The troubled actress was represented by Mark Heller, replacing her longtime attorney Shawn Holley.
Much of the appearance was devoted to Lohan officially turning her legal representation over to Heller, and Heller and the State of California setting March 1 pre-trial and March 18 trial dates for the misdemeanor case alleging Lohan lied to police last year following an incident on the Pacific Coast Highway.
Lohan has the option of not appearing in person for her pre-trial.
Even if she is found not guilty of lying to authorities, Lohan could still be guilty of violating the probation stemming from her stolen jewelry case.
Lohan’s mother Dina was also at court.
Gossip Cop will continue to follow the case.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own