Lindsay Lohan Says Mom Does NOT Do Cocaine, Rips Dad For Leaking Phone Call
5:15 pm, October 11th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan is opening up about the heated fight she got into with her mom Dina in Long Island on Wednesday, saying she is “really regretful” of the dispute, and devastated that her father Michael leaked their private phone call to the press.
The “Liz & Dick” star called into “TMZ Live” on Thursday, telling the hosts, “My mom does not do cocaine,” and that she “lied” to her dad because she was angry at her mom.
Lohan said Dina is an “amazing woman” and it’s “hurtful” that her father secretly recorded their phone conversation and released it to the press.
She added that it was Michael who called the police to the scene.
Lohan also claimed her mom wasn’t drinking before the dispute, and said it’s “not true” that anyone in the family is trying to get Dina into rehab.
She would not say whether the argument was over a $40,000 loan she reportedly gave to her mom to save her Long Island home from foreclosure.
What do you think of Lohan’s explanation of the incident?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Liam Hemsworth Calls Jennifer Lawrence 'Bad Influence'
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show