Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop about best friend’s betrayal: “He’s a user!”
12:11 pm, January 5th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan and her long-time best friend Patrick Aufdenkamp have parted ways.
While celebrating 2010 in St. Barth’s, Lohan found out that Aufdenkamp allegedly stole sketches for new 6126 line of leggings.
“He is now running off trying to do his own line… And telling people he’s going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line,” a source first told UsMagazine.com.
Aufdenkamp really did that?
Well, Gossip Cop reached out to Lohan, who confirmed the story. She told us, “He’s a user. I wish I’d known.”
Despite the betrayal, Lohan told Gossip Cop, “I am fine.”
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?