Lindsay Lohan tells Gossip Cop about best friend’s betrayal: “He’s a user!”
12:11 pm, January 5th, 2010
Lindsay Lohan and her long-time best friend Patrick Aufdenkamp have parted ways.
While celebrating 2010 in St. Barth’s, Lohan found out that Aufdenkamp allegedly stole sketches for new 6126 line of leggings.
“He is now running off trying to do his own line… And telling people he’s going to fashion market week in NYC on February 18 to debut his line,” a source first told UsMagazine.com.
Aufdenkamp really did that?
Well, Gossip Cop reached out to Lohan, who confirmed the story. She told us, “He’s a user. I wish I’d known.”
Despite the betrayal, Lohan told Gossip Cop, “I am fine.”
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents