Lindsay Lohan Goes Surfing in First Point
6:03 pm, June 5th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan goes surfing in a new short film from artist Richard Phillips.
“First Point,” set to premiere next week at Art Basel in Switzerland, is described as a “post-modern take on the surf film genre through an abstract framework of imagery in which the actress engages in cinema performance tropes inspired by contemporary film noir.”
Professional surfer Kassia Meador actually handled much of the board action as Lohan’s body double.
It’s not Lohan’s first “starring role” for Phillips — she appeared in another aquatic-themed piece last year.
Check out the preview clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His