Lindsay Lohan Goes Surfing in First Point
6:03 pm, June 5th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan goes surfing in a new short film from artist Richard Phillips.
“First Point,” set to premiere next week at Art Basel in Switzerland, is described as a “post-modern take on the surf film genre through an abstract framework of imagery in which the actress engages in cinema performance tropes inspired by contemporary film noir.”
Professional surfer Kassia Meador actually handled much of the board action as Lohan’s body double.
It’s not Lohan’s first “starring role” for Phillips — she appeared in another aquatic-themed piece last year.
Check out the preview clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- 10 New Celebrity Moms
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos