Lindsay Lohan Goes Surfing in First Point
6:03 pm, June 5th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan goes surfing in a new short film from artist Richard Phillips.
“First Point,” set to premiere next week at Art Basel in Switzerland, is described as a “post-modern take on the surf film genre through an abstract framework of imagery in which the actress engages in cinema performance tropes inspired by contemporary film noir.”
Professional surfer Kassia Meador actually handled much of the board action as Lohan’s body double.
It’s not Lohan’s first “starring role” for Phillips — she appeared in another aquatic-themed piece last year.
Check out the preview clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?