Lindsay Lohan Goes Surfing in First Point
6:03 pm, June 5th, 2012VIDEO
Lindsay Lohan goes surfing in a new short film from artist Richard Phillips.
“First Point,” set to premiere next week at Art Basel in Switzerland, is described as a “post-modern take on the surf film genre through an abstract framework of imagery in which the actress engages in cinema performance tropes inspired by contemporary film noir.”
Professional surfer Kassia Meador actually handled much of the board action as Lohan’s body double.
It’s not Lohan’s first “starring role” for Phillips — she appeared in another aquatic-themed piece last year.
Check out the preview clip below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress