Lindsay Lohan Suing Pitbull and Ne-Yo Over “Give Me Everything” Lyric
2:20 pm, August 19th, 2011LISTEN
The lyric in question is: “Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, keep flown’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.”
Lohan’s suit is grounded in New York civil rights laws that offer protection from having one’s name exploited for commercial purpose.
According to the documents, Lohan claims “condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements” in the lyrics are “destined to do irreparable harm to [her].”
She is seeking unspecified damages, as well as an injunction to stop the song from being played.
Listen to the lyrics in question at the 1:10 mark in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Fashion Fail: Hayley Williams' Plastic Bag Dress
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction