Lindsay Lohan Suing Pitbull and Ne-Yo Over “Give Me Everything” Lyric
2:20 pm, August 19th, 2011LISTEN
The lyric in question is: “Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, keep flown’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.”
Lohan’s suit is grounded in New York civil rights laws that offer protection from having one’s name exploited for commercial purpose.
According to the documents, Lohan claims “condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements” in the lyrics are “destined to do irreparable harm to [her].”
She is seeking unspecified damages, as well as an injunction to stop the song from being played.
Listen to the lyrics in question at the 1:10 mark in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank