Lindsay Lohan Suing Pitbull and Ne-Yo Over “Give Me Everything” Lyric
2:20 pm, August 19th, 2011LISTEN
The lyric in question is: “Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, keep flown’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.”
Lohan’s suit is grounded in New York civil rights laws that offer protection from having one’s name exploited for commercial purpose.
According to the documents, Lohan claims “condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements” in the lyrics are “destined to do irreparable harm to [her].”
She is seeking unspecified damages, as well as an injunction to stop the song from being played.
Listen to the lyrics in question at the 1:10 mark in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors