Lindsay Lohan Suing Pitbull and Ne-Yo Over “Give Me Everything” Lyric
2:20 pm, August 19th, 2011LISTEN
The lyric in question is: “Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, keep flown’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.”
Lohan’s suit is grounded in New York civil rights laws that offer protection from having one’s name exploited for commercial purpose.
According to the documents, Lohan claims “condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements” in the lyrics are “destined to do irreparable harm to [her].”
She is seeking unspecified damages, as well as an injunction to stop the song from being played.
Listen to the lyrics in question at the 1:10 mark in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own