Lindsay Lohan Sued Over Car Crash
8:51 pm, October 23rd, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, the starlet was behind the wheel of a Porsche when she rammed into a truck in front of her.
Lohan later tried to claim she wasn’t driving, and was eventually charged with lying to police and reckless driving, a case in which she pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 90 days in a locked rehab facility earlier this year.
Now truck driver James Johnson – who claimed that the incident was Lohan’s fault — is suing the actress over alleged injuries sustained in the accident, plus mental anguish.
He is seeking unspecified damages, reports TMZ.
A rep for Lohan did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship