Lindsay Lohan Sued Over Car Crash
8:51 pm, October 23rd, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, the starlet was behind the wheel of a Porsche when she rammed into a truck in front of her.
Lohan later tried to claim she wasn’t driving, and was eventually charged with lying to police and reckless driving, a case in which she pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 90 days in a locked rehab facility earlier this year.
Now truck driver James Johnson – who claimed that the incident was Lohan’s fault — is suing the actress over alleged injuries sustained in the accident, plus mental anguish.
He is seeking unspecified damages, reports TMZ.
A rep for Lohan did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents