Lindsay Lohan Sued Over Car Crash
8:51 pm, October 23rd, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported at the time, the starlet was behind the wheel of a Porsche when she rammed into a truck in front of her.
Lohan later tried to claim she wasn’t driving, and was eventually charged with lying to police and reckless driving, a case in which she pleaded no contest and was sentenced to 90 days in a locked rehab facility earlier this year.
Now truck driver James Johnson – who claimed that the incident was Lohan’s fault — is suing the actress over alleged injuries sustained in the accident, plus mental anguish.
He is seeking unspecified damages, reports TMZ.
A rep for Lohan did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement