Lindsay Lohan Will NOT Be Prosecuted In Stolen Jewelry Case [UPDATE]
6:04 pm, August 28th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan will NOT be prosecuted by the Los Angeles County District Attorney in connection with $100,000 worth of jewelry reported missing from the Hollywood Hills home where she stayed earlier this month.
The case against the actress has been rejected, Gossip Cop confirms.
Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “Lindsay is glad this matter has been cleared up so she can focus on her upcoming projects. It is unfortunate that many media outlets were quick to point fingers and jump to conclusions without having all the facts.”
Both Lohan and her assistant, Gavin Doyle, will escape prosecution due to insufficient evidence.
The Hollywood star partied overnight at the home of Sam Magid on August 19, after which he contacted the police to report $100,000 in stolen property.
Investigators briefly considered Lohan and Doyle suspects in the alleged theft, although she was never “formally questioned” by police and maintained in recent days that she had nothing to do with the missing jewelry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs