Lindsay Lohan Will NOT Be Prosecuted In Stolen Jewelry Case [UPDATE]
6:04 pm, August 28th, 2012
Lindsay Lohan will NOT be prosecuted by the Los Angeles County District Attorney in connection with $100,000 worth of jewelry reported missing from the Hollywood Hills home where she stayed earlier this month.
The case against the actress has been rejected, Gossip Cop confirms.
Lohan’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “Lindsay is glad this matter has been cleared up so she can focus on her upcoming projects. It is unfortunate that many media outlets were quick to point fingers and jump to conclusions without having all the facts.”
Both Lohan and her assistant, Gavin Doyle, will escape prosecution due to insufficient evidence.
The Hollywood star partied overnight at the home of Sam Magid on August 19, after which he contacted the police to report $100,000 in stolen property.
Investigators briefly considered Lohan and Doyle suspects in the alleged theft, although she was never “formally questioned” by police and maintained in recent days that she had nothing to do with the missing jewelry.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Can You Pair The Celeb With Their Signature Smile?