REPORTS: Lindsay Lohan Leaves Rehab
4:44 pm, January 3rd, 2011
Lindsay Lohan has left rehab at the Betty Ford Center, according to People.com.
Shortly after noon today, RadarOnline reported that the actress had already departed, but the site and other outlets were wrong. Lohan was still at the treatment facility.
Lohan told Gossip Cop in an exclusive statement, “I didn’t leave [rehab],” adding “[I'm] going to the gym.”
Radaronline, which is owned by the same company as the National Enquirer and Star magazine, has a spotty past with jumping the gun. The site reported the birth of Heidi Klum‘s baby a full day before it actually happened, and also claimed Nicole Richie and Joel Madden were married… 13 months before they really wed.
Lohan also corrected the widespread rumor today that she’s permanently moving out of her L.A pad. “I’m not moving from my apartment… That’s not true either,” she told Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?