Lindsay Lohan Breaks Rehab Silence: We Must “Make The Best of What We Have”
3:00 pm, May 25th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan has been relatively quiet since entering the Betty Ford Center for rehab three weeks ago, but the troubled actress broke her silence on Twitter on Saturday, offering an inspirational message.
She wrote, “‘Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly’… It’s up to us to make the best of what we have :).”
Lohan added a link to the Just Sing It! app she’s been promoting in recent months.
Before Saturday, the actress had not communicated with her 6 million Twitter followers since April 26.
She told Piers Morgan shortly before entering the Betty Ford Center, “Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless.”
Perhaps now she’s making the best of it?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court