Lindsay Lohan Breaks Rehab Silence: We Must “Make The Best of What We Have”
3:00 pm, May 25th, 2013
Lindsay Lohan has been relatively quiet since entering the Betty Ford Center for rehab three weeks ago, but the troubled actress broke her silence on Twitter on Saturday, offering an inspirational message.
She wrote, “‘Somewhere over the rainbow, blue birds fly’… It’s up to us to make the best of what we have :).”
Lohan added a link to the Just Sing It! app she’s been promoting in recent months.
Before Saturday, the actress had not communicated with her 6 million Twitter followers since April 26.
She told Piers Morgan shortly before entering the Betty Ford Center, “Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless.”
Perhaps now she’s making the best of it?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing