Courtney Love is Lindsay Lohan’s Sobriety Coach?
3:42 pm, November 30th, 2011
“Meet Lindsay Lohan‘s New Sobriety Coach: Courtney Love!” reads a headline from RadarOnline, picking up on an interview Love gave to the December issue of Details magazine, in which she said she was helping Lohan stay clean.
The site quotes Love as saying that she’s taken over as Lohan’s sobriety coach “because no one else will,” and that the actress is “further down the line than I was” with those same issues.
RadarOnline then has an anecdote in which Love recounts to Details about how she tried to help Lohan.
“I went up to Lindsay’s room one time and there was a show on called ‘101 Celebrity Oops‘ and I am like every other one, you know – boobs out, legs everywhere, throwing s**t at Madonna, you know, whatever… I’m like ‘Lindsay, look! Drugs are bad!’”
Not only is that last quote confusing, but a rep for the mag says the anecdote isn’t even in the Details article.
So, is Love really Lohan’s sobriety coach?
Lohan tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “She’s not.”
RadarOnline stumbles once again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?