Lindsay Lohan Plays Herself in ‘Scared Straight’ Sketch on SNL (VIDEO)
12:49 am, March 4th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” brought back its “Scared Straight” sketch in which three young criminals (Bill Hader, Bobby Moynihan, and Andy Samberg) are warned by a convict named Lorenzo McIntosh (Kenan Thompson) about the pitfalls of a life in crime.
This time they were also “scared straight” by another convict – Lindsay Lohan as herself.
McIntosh said he and Lohan are known in criminal circles as “Sylvester & Tweety” because “I fight like Sylvester Stallone.”
“And I’m big on Twitter,” added Lohan.
The three deliquents were busted stealing bicycles, but we’re told by Lohan that if they continued down that path they could up in “rehab in Malibu.”
There were then plenty of prison rape jokes and cracks about Lohan’s movies.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too