Lindsay Lohan Plays Herself in ‘Scared Straight’ Sketch on SNL (VIDEO)
12:49 am, March 4th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” brought back its “Scared Straight” sketch in which three young criminals (Bill Hader, Bobby Moynihan, and Andy Samberg) are warned by a convict named Lorenzo McIntosh (Kenan Thompson) about the pitfalls of a life in crime.
This time they were also “scared straight” by another convict – Lindsay Lohan as herself.
McIntosh said he and Lohan are known in criminal circles as “Sylvester & Tweety” because “I fight like Sylvester Stallone.”
“And I’m big on Twitter,” added Lohan.
The three deliquents were busted stealing bicycles, but we’re told by Lohan that if they continued down that path they could up in “rehab in Malibu.”
There were then plenty of prison rape jokes and cracks about Lohan’s movies.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court