Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Upset with Probation Joke in Scary Movie 5 Trailer
2:20 pm, December 23rd, 2012VIDEO
The actress is supposedly “pissed” at the film’s producers because they allegedly “secretly inserted an extra dig at her expense” in the film’s trailer.
According to TMZ, in the original script for the Paranormal Activity spoof, Lohan screams at a TV set, and then it’s revealed she’s watching her movie, Herbie: Fully Loaded.
But in the trailer, after Lohan yells there’s a cut to fake news footage of her heading into court with a report about her probation being “revoked.”
The site claims Lohan was supposed to be apprised of all the jokes about her, and is now angry about the new clip that was allegedly added later.
TMZ notes that Lohan is even mulling legal action.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan to see if she’s truly upset about the joke — and whether she knew about it beforehand — but has yet to hear back from her.
What do you this about the trailer poking fun at Lohan?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?