CLAIM: Lindsay Lohan Stole $15,000 Worth of Clothing from Scary Movie 5
1:10 pm, October 24th, 2012
“Lindsay Lohan didn’t need much clothing for her love scene with Charlie Sheen in ‘Scary Movie 5′ — but sources say the sticky-fingered star slipped off with goodies worth $15,000!” declares the National Enquirer.
The tabloid’s so-called “insider” says, “It was the talk of the set in Atlanta.”
“The clothes were on her wardrobe racks,” explains the Enquirer source. “Some nice tops and skirts and other items were gone. I guess Lindsay thought she was entitled to it — like free soap at a hotel.”
According to the mag’s insider, “All the other actors knew about it, but the producers just put it down to the price you had to pay for doing business with Lindsay.”
It’s awfully convenient for the Enquirer that those producers were so willing to let Lohan allegedly steal thousands of dollars worth of property so that there’s no record whatsoever of this supposed “theft” taking place.
We wonder if the Enquirer’s sources on this bogus story are the same ones who floated previous nonsense about the actress, like the false claim she was “moving forward” with adoption plans, or the one about Michael Jackson’s spirit serving as her advisor.
“This is pure National Enquirer fiction,” a rep tells Gossip Cop of the alleged Scary Movie 5 theft.
And a rep for the Weinstein Co., which is behind the film, assures Gossip Cop, the story is “definitely not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?